Well, I made it!
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:22:19 +1100 (EST)Just a quick note to let you know what is happening in my life.
- The flight was pleasant, and as far as I know only one person died.
- KL airport is proabably not the best place in the world to spend four hours
- My visa is indeed "single entry" (this keyboard doesn't seem to have double quotes on it!), but when I arrived, immigration put a blured stamp in my passsport, that she assures me is a multiple entry visa.
- pm and I are (after a brief tiff) back in dreamy equilibrium. Lesson learned: don't reunite with your lover after practically not sleeping on a 26 hour flight.
- I am not suffering from jetlag much, except that I am waking up at exactly 4.40 am each morning (and nappnig briefly around 4.30 pm)
- UK is just like it looks in the Bill
- Stayed outside oxford (lovely), 2 nights in Guildford (lovely) and now we are heading to Salisbury.
- Looks like I have a job, starting tuesday - details to follow. But one of the int4erviewers was wearing a "Oh My God, they've killed Kenny" T-shirt, so I should fit right in.
- Should be moving inot our home on Monday, yay!
- internet access is patchy at the moment, so don't expect a reply for a little while. In fact, generally don't send email yet.
- I have a mobile, if you _need_ to reach me. +44 7803 909 212.
hugs and miss you all
Back to Words